Getting hyper-segments for the SaaS goals delivered into ActiveCampaign is only a few steps away.
Glance converts your email contacts to high-value long-term customers. It helps you organize contacts by SaaS goals such as "acquire trialers", "convert-to-paid", "upsell", "prevent churn"
and provides ready-made intelligent hyper-segments and content recommendations. This contextual marketing helps you increase the conversion rate for each goal dramatically while saving hours that will be otherwise spent on manual and intuition-based inefficient audience targeting.
Let us help you get integrated with ActiveCampaign! Here is how:
1. Sign-up for Glance, if you don't have an account at https://spark.glancehq.ai/signup
2. Once your email is verified and you log in, select ActiveCampaign as the email marketing platform. Adding product analytics (Mixpanel) and billing (Stripe) is also highly recommended if you use them.
3. On selecting the channels, you will be requested to authorize the channel or enter details depending on the authorization method provided by the respective channels.
4. API Access URL and API Access Key can be found in your ActiveCampaign dashboard.
ActiveCampaign -> Settings -> Developer
5. Once the authorization step is completed, you will be asked for onboarding steps which include selecting your ICP and mapping your list/tags to the goals.
6. Next, drag and drop the lists or tags to their respective goals in the funnel.
7. Click next, and after several minutes (up to an hour in some cases), you'll see the hyper-segments. Select the ones that you want to create a list or segment for. You can also click "Create All" to create all lists corresponding to the hyper- segments in ActiveCampaign.
Hyper-segment updates every week.
8. To view details of the hyper-segment, including our content suggestions, click View & Edit. Change the default
tag name if needed.
ActiveCampaign Custom Object with Glance Hyper-segments
On ActiveCampaign, the custom object will be added for all contacts under the name “Glance Hyper-segments”. To facilitate product-led growth marketing, Glance also provides hyper-segment along with enrichment data for the contacts when available.
Hyper-segment can be used as a trigger in ActiveCampaign automation when it is created or updated. Automations can use the right hyper-segment as the audience while creating the flows. Glance also recommends content recommendations in the web app under the "View Details" for any hyper-segment.
Once the authorization step is completed, you will be asked for onboarding steps which include selecting your ICP and mapping your list/tags to the goals.